Mortgage Watchdog

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Kylie__, 26th May, 2008.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Kylie__

Kylie__ New Member

Has anyone seen the Mortgage Watchdog Program? Is it any good? I am looking at buying it but wanted to know if anyone has seen it or uses it. Thanks in advance for you help

2. Rodge

Rodge Member

My wife bought it for me.

Bit of pain to use for LOC loans which is where the best advantages are, so they say. I managed to identify around $50 over a year on 1 loan.

havent sent the letter yet

Roger

3. Kylie__

Kylie__ New Member

Thanks Roger, I will do some more investigating... I have tried to create on in Excel myself, but I am not a formula wizz, so it is taking it's toll on the brain cells... I will look into it somemore..

4. TryHard

TryHard Well-Known Member

I was told using Excel is just as good, and the spiel for the Mortgage Watchdog program is pretty much sales sensationalism type stuff. The thing with buying a program is it might force you to sit down and look at it, whereas it takes some motivation to start analysing the details on bank statements and plugging it into Excel. :)

5. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

6. SoulBiz Solutions

SoulBiz Solutions New Member

testing mortgage watchdog

hi all, we are currently testing mortgage watchdog now on a number of loans and all going well, will offer a free service to anyone whose loan we check which does not reveal any errors.... early days yet, but if this is of interest to you, pls email us our details and we can send you more details of the process. this all saves you buying and learning the software, and you can only get money back in your pocket, or the re-assuring confirmation that your loan is correct. kindest :: devi (biz consultant / coach / investor / ethical biz babe.:)

7. Chomp__

Chomp__ Well-Known Member

If you have a look on the SS site there should be an excel spreadsheet for this in one of the sticky threads.

8. SoulBiz Solutions

question

not sure what u mean, can u pls clarify... cheers :: soulbiz

9. Chomp__

Chomp__ Well-Known Member

If you go to the somersoft forum they have a section there for spreadsheets that members have posted.

From memory there is an excel spread sheet which will calculate your interest owed for the month.

Sorry thats if you were asking me Soulbiz?

10. SoulBiz Solutions

thanks chomp, very kind of you to offer and clarify. i had a quick scout around and found somersoft forum but have yet to find the spreadsheets... this is all new turf to me. guess i'll just keep looking. all the best :)

11. SteveB

SteveB New Member

This site looks exactly the same as the one that deceived me into buying the program. As a matter of fact there is a lot of sites similar to this one and I think they are a type of franchise so just be careful. See other post on this forum for other comments on Mortgage Watchdog.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia