Forex Newbie looking for advice

Discussion in 'Other Asset Classes' started by Patrick_Sandor, 28th Feb, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Patrick_Sandor

Patrick_Sandor New Member

Hey Guys! I'm new here(in the forum & in Austraia) wanted to start forex trading. Done my research n am deciding between two brokers Pepperstone & Finportrading. Both hv low spreads but Finpro fairs better here; both no dealing desks, spoke both their reps - finpro has sm amazing ppl sitting behind their chat; both offer ECN accounts; Regulation: Pepperstone is regulated(only for Auz) & finpro with SEC US and they say their FCA is in process.

Now, I'm confused, Pepperstone is a big name here - regulated but I hv had a bad exp with a reg broker in the past(hotforex) so am more keen on ECN/services/spreads/platforms. So if anyone has experience with peperstone & hv heard of Finprotrading, please post here

2. Andreadylon

Andreadylon Member

I have heard about both of them. Undoubtedly Pepperstone is a big name and a registered broker too. But they do not have promotions as FinPro Trading offers which gives chance to even a newbie and inexperience to start trading. Currently they are offering 100%initial deposit with $2/100 k round trip commission which is going to reduce your cost of trading. So FinPro Trading would be more suitable.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia