I2investments/IIinvestments

Discussion in 'Other Asset Classes' started by dangap, 30th Jun, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. dangap

dangap New Member

Hi Guys,

New to the forum, I came across the following site I² Investments | Modern Alternative Investment Fund and wondering if anyone had any dealings with them?
    I did some research on these guys in terms of reviews, most seemed positive minus a few.
    They claim they had previously been audited by a company in Melbourne https://iiinvestments.com/pdf/ACFP_FSG_Adviser_Profile.pdf .

I have twice contacted the Melbourne company by facebook and directly to the email from the audit and both times almost word for word they have referred me to the back office of I2 Investments for details which I thought was a little odd considering I'm trying to investigate from an outside source.

They use a wire transfer for receiving funds which they say does not go to them directly but to there partner brokers, I plan now to get in contact with the partner to see what comes up.

I checked with my bank at ANZ and they actually said they cannot process a payment via wire as the company is red flagged by ASIC but this could simply be because they are not regulated by ASIC how ever the company does claim to be regulated by BDC in the U.K.

Can anyone who has actually had any dealings give me information about there dealings with I2investments good or bad. It just seems to good to be true, and as the saying goes.........

Cheers
    Dan.

2 people like this.
  2. Hodor

Hodor Well-Known Member

So many red flags I don't know where to begin, so lets look at their performance.

Their claimed average return is 18% per month for about four years.

If they started with $1m funds under management they would now have about $2.4 trillion under management.

Hopefully we can leave this now.

2 people like this.
  3. dangap

dangap New Member

I thought about that too, but was thinking around $450 mil, but considering people withdraw funds it would be a lot less.
    Hoping to hear from someone who has actual experience with the firm.

2 people like this.
  4. Hodor

Hodor Well-Known Member

Be interested to hear from anyone too.

I might have been trigger happy on the calculator, didn't spend a lot of time as it just seems silly.