Primary production investment

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by AGSX, 11th Aug, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
?

Would you invest $0.85 for a $1.00 return in 12 month?

Poll closed 18th Aug, 2018.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not a high enough return for the risk.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm not interest in the primary market.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AGSX

AGSX New Member

Farmers at the moment are struggling so we are providing an alternative funding for them without having to get loans from banks so they can keep their land and stock.

If I could offer a potential $100,000 return in 12 months, would you be prepared to invest in shares of that profit.

If the $100,000 was floated at 100,000 shares @ $0.85 with the ability to trade those shares during the duration leading to the final sale price.

The risk that needs to be concidered is unpredicatble environmental conditions that could affect the final sale price. The potential final sale price is determined from the historical annual income from the property generating the income. At the final sale time you have the option of holding the physical stock (cow, sheep, grain) and sell yourself or we can sell the product at the specified time as listed in the prospectus.

To clarify, It isnt being offered, I am doing reserch to see if it is worth offering in the future.

I don't currently have a product to sell. I would like to know what return potential investors would expect to receive.

Last edited by a moderator: 11th Aug, 2018
    2 people like this.
  2. AGSX

AGSX New Member

We are looking for foreign investors as well, allowing australian farmers to remain the owners of the land and provide foreign investors a platform to purchase products such as almonds at a lower than market price.

2 people like this.
  3. Hosko

Hosko Well-Known Member

It would depend on the initial investment. Is it $100k invest for a $10k return in 12 months? I'm in.
    And it would depend on the liquidity of the product also for mine.

2 people like this.