Anyone come across Baxter & Grant?

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by Bennie__, 7th Sep, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Bennie__

Bennie__ New Member

Hi All,

Has anyone come across / had dealings with Baxter & Grant? This is an investment house based in Vienna in Austria. I can only find their website, but no further information. Would love to hear from anyone who has had dealings with them.

Many thanks
    Bennie

2 people like this.
  2. Paul Wavish

Paul Wavish New Member

I received an unsolicited call on my NZ mobile phone from them yesterday. They claim to have access to information about a US stock that they believe is about to take off - and they claim to have a position to enable them to sell some stock. They seem to be looking for investors who've got $25K+.
    Sounds suspicious - I too would like to know if they are a bona fide company?

2 people like this.
  3. twisted strategies

twisted strategies Well-Known Member

not yet ,

but thanks for the heads up

take care

4. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Why on earth do people make investments based on cold calls from sales people?

Run away.

5. twisted strategies

twisted strategies Well-Known Member

after a recent barrage from share registries , reminding me to vote on crucial AGM questions , merger acceptances/rejections and a few other GENUINE shareholder communications

i can see how the busy and novice investor can be lured into misguided decissions .

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia