I had found these sites that were most useful
Is this possible
I am considering going tenant in common with adult daughter with a 3 bed home.Her 1/3 me 2/3. She doesn't earn enough to go...
I would like to know what are the average cost per square meter for an 3 bed brick. Standard finish ?
What does this included eg light...
Why use a mortgage broker ?
I have never used one in the pass 20 yrs.
Thinking of getting one for SMSF loan.
Can they get a lower...
Is 15% payable by adult children for both concessional and non-concessional compoments ?
Also ....From the SMSF do benefactors receive cash...
Thanks for the reply, I will try to give further information
I understand A
B. Unless the unit trust was established pre 11...
Hoping someone can help with info
I have a property unit trust. SMSF has 60% units. I hold the other 40 % units, using borrowed funds. I...
Separate names with a comma.