Managed Funds 06/07 distribuition details

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by hillsguy, 22nd Dec, 2006.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. hillsguy

hillsguy Well-Known Member

2. TwoDogs

TwoDogs Well-Known Member

Well it's only been one full quarter so far, but maybe those results aren't really worth publishing :rolleyes:

3. Glebe

Glebe Well-Known Member

Companies should be prepared to stand by their numbers, not just show them when they look good. It isn't a good look being selective.

4. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I suspect that they are a little behind with site updates. They are very busy at the moment and Teresa has been really busy preparing to hand over to her replacement while she is on leave for the last month or so.

Perhaps you should contact NavraInvest and ask them to update the details on their website ?

5. Glebe

Glebe Well-Known Member

Sim

I suspect Here_To_Learn isn't particularly fussed whether they appear or not, but is curious as to the reason why they don't.

He could have directly contacted Navrainvest, but where's the fun in that? :)

6. Simon Hampel

How to use this site:
    Step 1. Post question here
    Step 2. If no quick answers are forthcoming, pick up the phone and find out the answer
    Step 3. Post the answer here for the benefit of all
    Step 4. Bask in the glory from the praise and adulation of how helpful you are :D :D :D

FWIW - I agree that the information should be displayed on the site and updated in a timely manner. I consider easy access to information like this to be extremely important.

7. hillsguy

hillsguy Well-Known Member

It would help so much if a Navra representative could participate in some of the discussions here. I know this topic has been debated at length so best to stay clear.

Sim - can I ask if Steve still has a commercial stake in Invested ?

8. Simon Hampel

I did bring it up at the AGM about NavraInvest contributing online - but they explained that they simply didn't have the time or resources to spend at the moment - they are a very small operation trying to keep costs under control while they ramp up to a profitable status.

I will keep asking them to contribute - I think it is a valuable and worthwhile effort to make. Either way, hopefully once they are more profitable and can afford a dedicated marketing resource (at the moment it's pretty much just Steve doing marketing) - then they will be in a position to contribute more to forums such as ours.

9. Davidr__

Davidr__ Member

Similarly, there has been no quarterly update for the last two (soon to be three) quarters.

It has been stated several times that everyone is busy there. It is a shame though that the only real medium they offer as information to the fund and company is not kept up to date.

It makes one wonder if the the 'current' shares is up to date?

When I am doing DD, I tend to place a black mark against the company when their public presence is less than spot on.

Edit: FWIW, Isn't the Distributions raised by the OP an annual event rather than a cumulative? I.e. the 06/07 distribution will get added after June next year. The year to date distribution is on the Fund Perfomance page.

Last edited by a moderator: 24th Dec, 2006
  10. Simon Hampel

I'd still like to see a quarter-by-quarter break down of the cents-per-unit distribution in addition to that cumulative total on the Fund Performance page.

I must say that there are some other, much much larger fund managers who don't supply this data on their websites either - there is no historical data provided beyond raw unit prices.

11. Davidr__

Davidr__ Member

Agreed, however information that is provided should be kept up to date. It is better to not have it at all rather than have some and then obviously have not kept it up to date (eg quarterly report).

Merry Christmas to all.....