Join our investing community

A new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mon, 15th Jul, 2007.

1. Mon

Mon Member

Hi everyone

I've just discovered this great website last week and I'm looking forward to reading and learning (and hopefully posting) as the months go on.

Currently living in the Caribbean but will heading back to Oz permanently next year after 10years as an ex-pat.

Have 4 x IPs at moment and currently in process of getting loan to purchase 3/4 more IPs in the next year (while we still have a good income to enable us to get the loan).

Once back in Oz income will be little so I guess we'll be like semi-retired :eek: I guess that's what got me thinking - mmmm....need more cashflow!! So....am considering heading into income managed funds and am a little green in this area:D Have read about some impressive results with Navra so here I am hoping to become a little more investor savvy in the managed funds industry...

I look forward to hearing all your stories.

Mon

2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Co-founder Staff Member

Hi Mon - great to have you here.

If you don't mind me asking - what industry do you work in that sees you based in the Caribbean for the last 10 years ?

3. Rod_WA

Rod_WA Well-Known Member

Do you like cricket?;)

4. Jacque

Jacque Team InvestEd

Ah the Caribbean.... sounds lovely but it's probably been all hard work for you :)

Welcome to the forum, Mon, and we look forward to hearing more about you and your investments. Are your properties overseas as well or in Oz?