Join our investing community

About time I posted an introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AndyB, 5th Feb, 2007.

1. AndyB

AndyB Member

G'day everyone,

I have been reading Invested from day one, so I guess I am well overdue for my introduction post.
    Brief background:
    • Live on NSW South Coast, married with twin boys
    • Currently have 2 IP's (Purchase 1997 & 2001)
    • Currently in preparations for dual occ development (2 off 3 Bed Townhouses)
    • BT margin Loan set up with 4 managed funds (plan is to create extra income to service IP holding costs ie Navra Style)
    At the moment I am absorbing as much information/experience I can to hopefully allow me to continue with IP developing and also to better understand the share market. This site is just another great resource we are all lucky to have available and I would like to thank all the contributions people are making (especially all the work Sim does on both posting and "behind the scenes".

Regards
    Andrew

2. dkbook

dkbook Member

G'day AndyB, welcometo the forum. To your success.

3. Jacque

Jacque Team InvestEd

Hi Andy and welcome to the forum!

Would be curious to know more details about the dual occ you're doing- is it for your own PPOR or strictly an investment?

How old are the twins? Would imagine you would have your hands full!:D

4. AndyB

AndyB Member

Thanks Jacque,

Dual Occ development is for long term build/hold. Purchased the land cheap as developer went bust. Hopefully all going well I can build and extract some reasonable equity after completion.

Twin boys are 7 so yes we did have our hands full, however now being at school I am definately enjoying the spare time to pursue other things.

Andrew