Adelaide House Prices from 2001

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Simon Hampel, 20th Dec, 2006.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I was tidying up my filing system and I came across a photocopy of a page from the Adelaide Advertiser that my parents sent me back in April 2001 - it contained a summary of house prices across the city with comparisons from the previous year.

Just thought that anyone who owns property in Adelaide or has looked into that market in recent years might be interested to see what prices were like 5-6 years ago.

I've certainly made a lot of money from my Adelaide properties in that time!!

I'm not convinced that there will be much more than slow growth in Adelaide over the next few years - I think it will take a while for yields to get to the point where that market is attractive again.

That is unless SA also gets its own major resources boom (plenty of uranium out there waiting to be discovered - pity none of it is close to Adelaide).

Attached Files:

2. Rick__

Rick__ Well-Known Member

Congratulations Sim'

After all the research it's good to pull the trigger and actually go through with your decision to invest, and now you are reaping the benefits.