ADY: they are the reasons for it to fly

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by wdongli, 25th May, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

ADY sold Rincon Lithium in Dec 2008.

Last edited by a moderator: 25th May, 2011
  2. wdongli

3. wdongli

ADY: Bye Bye someone said, which reminded me...

"Goodbye you old dog.....finally sold the rest of my holding, followed this mongrel down all the way. If you are still in it good luck but beware," said one of ADY old shareholders in the stormy day in HC.

Have you said similar words to any fish or swan in the market? I did say so after going through the psychological or emotional changes from the promising, the similar quick and easy money generation in the market from the air, and at last the losing hope to get what I did hold in IT boom. These words come from too complicated feeling and hard to tell and let others who never have lost the shirts before. It is about delusion and illusion...

"It's a new dog with some old tags still attached." Do you feel so? It could be from a new hand without the pains but it could also come from a experienced and wise mind. I could say I am experienced market player even I could not say I am wise but I do feel the same as the words said.

Time would change everything. Each fish and swan has its life track and it is easy to declare what their fate are but it seems very hard to tell the fate of the owners of the dogs or swans. It is because everyone would pay for ADY at different price and different behavior to its price change.

How much did you pay for ADY? I paid $0.04 when it was priced as $0.008, the old price before consolidation. The price would be up/down with the environment and its healthy conditions.

Do hope this new dog with old tag could change itself and turn it to be a new swan which everyone would feel proud to hold it! Good luck all of the new holders of the old dog with some new tags!

4. wdongli

Are you doing the market playing business? If yes, who assigned you as the CEO of your market playing business?

• Do you involve the financial strategy formation for your market playing? Do you understand what's your Benefit Drivers and Cost Drivers of your market playing business? Do you know you have the responsibility to leverage the Benefit Drivers and deleverage the Cost Drivers to let you Capital Budget work for your financial strategy?

• Do you understand Discount Rate and do you know if you lose you would have no chances to think about your discount rate since it could be predicted now you would not get any free cash flow in your market playing business.

To you if you are not capable, the game would be over sooner or later!

Do you understand what's meaning of "Game is over?"

More thought in wdongli - Member Blogs

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.