API articles

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by Jacque, 10th May, 2007.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

This month's API have some inspiring multi-millionaire stories about those who've invested, renovated, developed and is great reading. Highly recommend it for anyone who needs a bit of motivation to get going with PI. Mind you, the story about the couple that self managed something like 36 properties made me tired reading it!!

2. MJK__

MJK__ Well-Known Member

Yep theres some interesting tales in this issue.

They also had another interveiw with Jan Sommers.

I was interested to read how her attitude towards things had changed over the years with the success and lack of need to push so hard. She seems very philosophical these days.

MJK:D

3. Jacque

And so fit :)

Interesting, too, that she's never felt the need to protect any of her assets in trust structures either.

4. perky

perky Well-Known Member

The 50 mill plus couple made me remember an opportunity we had 4 years ago in East Maitland - 105 acres for 350k. Just down the road from newly developed land
    I would hate to think what that would be worth now:eek:
    Oh well, you learn....

5. Jacque

Yes but something like that may well have sucked your finances dry for such a long period that you would have missed out on growth on your current portfolio....

Also consider the stress of subdivisions and developing even from a short distance like this, Dave, as I've heard it can rate up there with the other major stress situations of life (divorce, moving, public speaking :))

You're doing well just where you are :)