Join our investing community

Are property developers trustworthy ?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by charlie88, 3rd Nov, 2015.

1. charlie88

charlie88 New Member

Hi Guys, I am currently building a review & rating website listing out all the property developers, starting with Australia.

I noticed that every single purchaser have the same fear when buying OTP. ?How credible is the developer??

Unfortunately, most purchasers don?t have the knowledge and understanding of how the property development game works. So who do we turn to? The sales agent who works for the developer? The friend that thinks he knows everything?

The thing is, small time investor / first home buyers like most of us only has ONE chance at this and all we want is a home. All our savings will be going towards this one investment to hopefully make our / kids live better. We can?t afford to wait for 2 years and then discover the apartment we purchased is missing an F-ing bedroom or toilet.

Hence why I decided to build a platform / community of investors / home owners / potential buyers to share their stories and rate their experience with a developer. Positive or Negative it maybe, we need to know which property developers can be trusted and which can?t be.

Hope you guys can help make this happen. Visit the very clich? website: | Just another WordPress site

Simply search for the developer name. If the property developer isn?t listed yet, simply submit a listing in the top right hand corner.

Note: The website is still half built. So will have some bugs here and there, but I just couldn?t wait to get more people involved in this.

2. BestinvestmentGurus

BestinvestmentGurus New Member

Good luck with your site Charlie. I review and rate investment advisers generally, but myself, rather than consumers doing so. I'll watch your progress with interest. I know your sites new, a coupleof grammantica errors "helping" should be "help" and FB "a[n] unbiased". All the very best.

3. charlie88

charlie88 New Member

Thanks for the response. I will definitely fix them up soon. I will be generating some content and posting some of my own research stories soon so hopefully be able to draw in some more users.