Are you an idiot in the market?

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by wdongli, 3rd May, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

In the market we all have heard too many clever men or women keep to call someones as idiots. Very true they are idiots since if you focus on finding idiots all of the market players are idiots this time or that time. However have you checked whether or not you are true idiots when you call others as idiots?

I got used to call someone as idiots in IT booming such as I really thought W. Buffett was a idiot. The money was there; everyone could get the money by clicking the keyboard; but he just held what he beliefs without any promising; market was dynamic and you could not stay in the old days. The ridiculous matter was that the people called W. Buffett as idiots, turned to be the true idiots. After the tides goes away, they are seen as the true idiots who even don't know they should have shorts to cover the most private parts for their last self-esteem! Since then I always tell myself I am an true idiot!

A man has to get self-awareness to be successful in his chosen field. If you tend to be idiot in the market but you just reinforce the illusion you are not, it is fateful mistakes, which could cost you too much you simply could not afford.

More thought in Are you an idiot in the market? - Member Blogs