Join our investing community

Trading ARH: No news and move far away from my bying price!

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 22nd Dec, 2010.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

ARH moves up in gap about $0.07 without significant trading volume and news. No obvious evidence are there to show who are buying and selling and the reasons for this moving up. Now I have got about 70% margin of safety!

That is great to see the moving up without news, which means the buyers have done their own data collection, analysis, judgment, and decision. No fads and winds swing it but consciousness to push it up is great! Could it be 10 baggers in a year? Don't know and don't see the obvious evidence but do feel it is quite likely based on the market sentiment, the demand of IO, and more people feel fear they could miss the train in the station.

There is a control system, called fuzzy control, which take the inputs, do some logic processing, get fuzzy outcome, and fine tune the output based on the feedback. Could we get a mental system to do roughly right things and let the positive swing from our buying price into extreme? Life logic and common senses just do their jobs with the roughly correct understanding of the context!

I would hold it and keep to check my benchmarks for enoughness until it is enough!

[​IMG]