Join our investing community

Trading ARX: Could it rise up from the money ashes?

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 5th Apr, 2011.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Gold holds its position at $1,400 per ounce. Inflation pressure is being built up. Fundamental forces fight desperately to balance the risks and reward economically around the world. At one side, we could not lose the optimism, and at another side, we could not say the world is risk free.

Could we say $1,400 reflect a new value of gold corresponding to all of dollars since the paper money frenetically printing(it may be necessary to keep system safe, but to get the good you have to pay the costs) and gold price could shoot up under some new fundamental or market sentiment development?

I am really not sure but I still hold some golden dirty-cheap fishes in case. ARX is one of my golden fish. Do feel it is very promising and it has all of the conditions to be another IAU, which I bought at $0.15 and sold at $0.58, which a few week later I saw it moved over $1.00, and now which is about $2.00.

Today it announced that the sampling at the Soro Prospect in the Bima of East Sumbawa, Indonesia, show

1. Disseminated gold mineralization extended
    2. Extensive gold-multielement soil anomaly identified

One interesting phenomena is that if big enough resource is identified, the price usually could be re-rated greatly when the market sentiment is right.

The beauty of ARX is that its price has been crashed so successfully and now it is adding the value bit by bit for each successful drilling hole!

[​IMG]

ARX is the first one I try to put good money after new crash of the price which I believe would give good discount to value(some would think it has not any value but I do see the residual one and new one from the gold exploration). Now it works very well and my holding is profited in paper(120% around to all of my capital to it). It was very dirty when I first bought in, became much more dirty, then a turn around point seemed appear, and now it can be hoped in the right market sentiment with some margin of safety.

ARX goes!

Last edited by a moderator: 5th Apr, 2011