Join our investing community

Assessor for the Workplace Skills Assessment

Discussion in 'Financial Planning' started by 99, 11th Dec, 2011.

1. 99

99 New Member

10th Dec, 2011
    I’m wondering if there’s an experienced financial planner (3+ years experience & RG 146 compliant) who would be interested in acting as my assessor/supervisor for the Workplace Skills Assessment, as part of the RG146 course. This involves 3 role plays and completion of forms on pages 16 to 19 of the PDF document at this link

I would be happy to pay you $115 for your time (this being what Kaplan charges if they did the assessment at their offices ie $245 less $130 payable to Kaplan if another planner acted as assessor).

In addition to acting as my assessor, I am hoping to get some ongoing guidance from a financial planner(s) regarding ‘branching’ into FP on a limited scale (focusing mostly on SMSF and maybe risk management). In return, I would be glad to assist with any tax questions you may have. I am a CPA with over 16 years' experience in tax/business services. I run my own accounting practice and would like to also be able to advise clients on financial matters as well (the practice is currently small for family reasons).

If anyone is interested in acting as my assessor/supervisor, please email me direct. Thanks.