Attention Hobart/Tassie investors

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by johnnyb, 13th Mar, 2007.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. johnnyb

johnnyb Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I was recently talking to my mortgage broker (Rolf Schaefer - he's a member here but spends most of his time on the somersoft forum I think) and he has offered to come to Hobart to give a seminar on property financing.

As I'm sure you are aware, trying to attract anyone to come to Tassie to give property/investing related seminars is very difficult (I complain about it whenever I have the opportunity :rolleyes:), so this is a great opportunity to have someone with Rolf's knowledge come and give us a bit of education.

We need to get at least 15 or 20 people to attend however, and it will most likely be on a Saturday (or maybe a Sunday), so this is just an initial post to try and guage interest from people on this forum. So if you think you may like to attend, or know others who would, please respond here and we can see how it goes. If it looks like we can get the numbers then we will look at venues/costs etc, although if you have any suggestions on that front let me know.

Yours,
    John.

2. voigtstr

voigtstr Well-Known Member

a tentative yes for attendence (I sometimes work weekend, wont know till we have a date, and my roster is published)

3. johnnyb

johnnyb Well-Known Member

Thanks voigtstr. I've had a few other people express theiur interest as well - still not 15 but we're getting there.

John.