Join our investing community

Trading Be resentful and hurt all around you?

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 6th Mar, 2011.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Like this title but have not sorted out what should say. I do know we should be grateful to others' views about market but how to express it logically and make the expression easy to accept and turn it into our intuition so that we could be much easier to be out of my limited mental box and get more options for our decision which would make us pick up the right one for our market profit.

Could not say I have completely sorted out my mind but gone much far than before I could reach at. In Chinese saying, you only could make money to know how to appreciate others' wisdom and grateful to others' wonderful work in the market. However, in most of time we are irritated by others whose views are so different from us without matter how good their ideas are. We are so easy to drop into love to our own ideas and assumption about the world, the market, the shares which we put money in, and ourselves.

Our self love sometimes make us be resentful and hurt all around us. We really need to learn how to be grateful and never to be offensive when sharing could open the doors for all us to find the piled gold somewhere in future.

More thought in wdongli - Member Blogs.