Beginners help!

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by SAFFA, 8th Jun, 2006.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. SAFFA

SAFFA New Member

Hi All,

I'm new to the whole Navrainvest and Margin lending (have recently attended "optimising inv. struc's course)and have spent all my time up till now focusing on property but have hit the serviceability wall!!

Im sure there are plenty of old posts regarding margin lending using existing property equity LOC's to invest in the Navra funds - can anyone head me in the right direction?

Also, how can I access the LOE readings by Steve

Many thanks:confused:

2. TwoDogs

TwoDogs Well-Known Member

You can search Somersoft for Steve's posts, some are not there anymore, which like the LOE articles, is sad.

Searching would be easier if the search engine here and on Somersoft allowed "LOE" to be entered.

As for serviceability....

R O L F

You are needed !

3. Nigel Ward

Nigel Ward Well-Known Member

Hi Saffa and welcome.

Click on "Articles" under the Education section top left hand corner of your screen. Enjoy. :D

4. TryHard

TryHard Well-Known Member

Saffa, in case you thought MrDarcy had mistyped "Roll On the Floor Laughing" I think he means Rolf Latham at www.asapfinancial.com.au is pretty well-versed on the needs of serviceability-challenged people and can organise some pretty spectactularly-well-structured finance options for unlocking equity for investment in the Navra or other managed funds. In my experience anyway ! I'd sing his praises daily if I could, but it'd get boring.

Sorry if I misquoted you MrD... I'm guessing that's the ROFL/ROLF you meant :)

Cheers
    Carl