Join our investing community

Best Flyer headings

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jacque, 19th Oct, 2005.

1. Jacque

Jacque Team InvestEd

My business partner and myself were doing some brainstorming yesterday, trying to come up with an attention grabbing heading for a flyer to advertise our Buyers' Agency. Not as easy as you would think, considering that most of us are currently junk mail overloaded and barely look at what lands in our letterbox.
    After doing some research, I've discovered that the majority of readers need to have their attention captured within the first 3 seconds, hence the importance of a great heading line.
    We did come up with a few ideas for a small flyer ad but would appreciate input here from those of you who remember particularly special headings or have more creativity than me!!
    Anyone? :)

2. kennethkohsg

kennethkohsg Well-Known Member

Dear Jacque,

1. What are your 3 key critical success factors(CSF) for your Buyer Agency Business that you are trying to do to help create/add value to your clients and satisfy the existing market's needs?

2. Quality Research, Save Time, Invest Safely and Profit Richly through property investing? What exactly is your niche markets/needs which will give your business a competive edge over other BAs?

3. IF you can clearly define your niche and CSF briefly, then we are in a better position to help some flyers slogans/advertisements for your own subsequent considerations, please.

4. Thank you.

regards,
    Kenneth KOH

Last edited by a moderator: 30th Oct, 2005
  3. Nigel Ward

Nigel Ward Team InvestEd

How about "We give you back your weekend!"

The major reason I think ppl will use a BA is because they're interstate. But a close second would be that they either lack the time or are just fed up with wasting all their weekends going to open houses...

Good luck.

N

4. Glebe

Glebe Well-Known Member

I'd use a BA for their negotiation skills over their ability to find me a house. But I'm thinking Sydney-centric here.

5. Demoman

Demoman Member

Hi,

My attention ( and maybe others ) is best captured by great photos / pictures.........maybe you could squeeze one in as an eye catcher.......some pretty smiling females perhaps :) .

Cheers

Jared

6. Jacque

Jacque Team InvestEd

Thanks for the suggestions all :)
    We actually ended up coming up with one that we think will grab people's eye when they pull it out of the letterbox.
    DON'T MAKE A MOVE WITHOUT US!
    After consultation with fellow business ppl, we've decided to print it on bright yellow card (200g) 1/3 A4 page size, and keep the info minimal- more like a flyer to introduce who we are, what we do and a pointer to our contact details and site.
    Hoping to officially launch by end of this month, and it's all coming together nicely.
    Jared, I know what you mean about the photos so might keep that up our sleeve for next time!

7. Simon

Simon Well-Known Member

I agree. Pictures of people can make a huge difference. I know a painter - ugliest guy you could see. He swears that having his pic on his yellow pages ad made a huge difference!

A pic of the lovely Jacque would bring in the business I reckon.

Cheers,