Best place to advertise FSBO ?

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by Simon Hampel, 25th Sep, 2006.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. KevinH

KevinH Well-Known Member

Hey interesting site.
    Might give it a try with a few adverts.

MikeZeroman, are you prepared to offer any discounts for trying out your site, and for multiple listings ( probably three properties at this stage )

Would be interesting to see how it works for regional places, and targetting investors, as we are building 16 in Mt Isa, and expect to do up to 20 or more for Karratha WA next year.

Also have a couple in Perth that may be sold.

Can you advise how the traffic is for 'rentals' as opposed to 'sales' ??

My experience with fsbo is low traffic and enquiry rates.
    Have got the best response from newspaper classified adverts. run on Saturdays only, as well as the local community paper.

Kevin

2. Zeroman

Zeroman Member

Hi Kevin,

Apologies for the delay, we have been very busy expanding the website and the places we market the clients properties.

I agree that FSBO in the past has been stimied by low interest from buyers as the Internet was only in its infancy. Now though, by place an advertisment on our website, you are also placed on domain.com.au (the 2nd largest RE portal in Australia), Tradingpost.com.au and Hotproperties.com.au. if you have a look at our 'sold' page.

http://www.zeroagents.com.au/ShowContent.aspx?ContentCode=RecentSales

I think you'll agree its not bad for a site that opened in August 2006 ?

We are about to release a video of a sellers experience with using our website as well, so stay tuned. :)

I hope you are encouraged to perhaps take a look at our offerings.

Thanks

Michael

3. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Thanks Michael. So, if a seller goes through your agency is it cheaper than going straight to Domain? Are you offering any discounts?

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia