Join our investing community

Trading BKP: $0.008 gone, which is good to me but maybe not you!

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 6th Dec, 2010.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

31st Mar, 2010
    Some sold by following some rules of momentum traders at $0.007, such as buying for news and selling when news out. I am not a momentum traders so I don't buy it.

It looks some trend or day traders or bargain hunters or investors for some confirmed signals for holding of a year or years for explosive powders(or leverage function of the minnows) are moving in. That is good since I am an early bird in the forest now.

It is good sign some that its price moves up to $0.008 and seems hold very well at the closing time of the market. It seems the market imagination is being updated about BKP even we are not sure who were the main participants of the activities today.

After you try to pay the lowest you could, you would be happy to see the price up and often than not to exaggerate the good side. We play in the market, we would be happy to see the profit even it is still in paper form, and we need to let the emotion out of the process for our judgment and decision.

Please buy, hold, and sell based on your independent analysis, judgment, and decision even taking some ideas around. If you could do so, you would be happy to see how people to cheer and cry for the winners and losers of their share holdings.

I hope it could be 10 baggers when I could not have time to response, which would release me to struggle madly in the uncertainties. Usually I take 10 baggers as the maximum selling price, which doesn't mean the up would be stopped but I do feel really enough.

If anyone could be ramped up by my words, sooner or later you would be losers in the market. However you could get some exercises to use the life logic in the market from my posts, quite few but sometimes it is there as we find in all of our posts here.

Good lucks.