No news and the season is still for selling but day traders are piling up in queue to grape some shares of BKP: Its price moves up to challenge $0.024. Really want to dump what I have got. But a). I need the profit for next financial year; b). if it has the shale oil, it would make itself and its patient bargain hunter; c). the prospective is so promising and I have so much margin of safety, which force me to hold. I believe I hold the hand of good probability BKP has big enough shale oil. I am betting but I am not betting as a gambler without ideas what are going on and what different scenarios are in the card slot! If you believe your judgment on the winning odds, you must be patient even the consequence could be very bad! Do you seen any table would be closed if the rules are followed by the gamblers in Casino and just because it loses the money because some gamblers' lucky turns come in? When it was $0.005, it was OK you bought it for bargaining. At $0.023, I could not buy or hold it if I don't have some good reasons for the potential shale oil. What's for you bet on some capital for a bet with just 50-50 odds? I could be wrong but I would buy or hold when I believe I have the odds to win at least more than 65%. We need patience, right? but where does it come from? Think about it, don't you? I think it always since it is my money! Two elements make the winners: Judgment and decision rightly, and lucks better enough than that "worse than normal lucks." Don't blame if the consequence is bad to you and anyone else. You have done your job as it should be done, which is enough!