BKP just could not generate any good or bad news about its shale assets in NT. All of traders, day-type, momentum-type, or whatever type one, who aim not at the shale oil and would like to wait patiently, just feel uneasy terribly: 1. selling? fear there are oil! 2. holding? no news which are the blood for them to be in the market 2. buying? no gut even the price down bit by bit All of them are painful in their extremely hard work to guess. That is good news for the people who hold for oil and give the chances to accumulate enough but nor far away what they could afford. PFC has held big enough fund and it seems it would not stop to explore this huge basin until it could not find any oil at all. It has devised off other assets. It just wants to bet on this shale. However it seems Aussie traders or bargain hunters still could not get this messages. In the wind from EURO, weak hands just let their shares gone from their hands. I would hold until PFC and BKP said unfortunately the dream of shale oil in Australia just gone in their hands. I would not blame PFC and BKP's great management team. Don't announce tiny news to confuse the gut-crunched shareholders needs the courage. It is a exploration for what the geological data said very promising. It is high risky and high consequent action. It is zero or all type of game. If you want to jump over the fence, you should not touch BKP! However in the dark hell of XAO, BKP could shed some light for the opening where you could run under the rising Sun. Good luck for the people who hold BKP tightly! If we have oil, we would have a point to get all of losses back in this rushing to hell. If not, hope it just costs the affordable capital! No news is good news since PFC would not give up before they could give out the news with some facts! *** BKP is one I feel shameful since I ignored the fact that the shale oil needed to be confirmed by drilling and I just put more hope than the reality before May. I refused to collect a good enough profit when the traders were euphoric and all of us ignore the risks from EURO and US. Actually I was forced to sell it at $0.02. I was not happy to sell by force. I should learn to sell when the traders collectively cheer. I should learn to buy back when the traders just feel indifferent or sell without news. BKP has the explosive powers and it just needs to be confirmed by the drilling. Could I sell when BKP shoots up vertically and hold it until PFC and BKP give up any hopes for shale oil? It is a very difficult issue. It is hard to hold in panic and hopeless. It is hard to sell in euphoria.