BKP: Oil or not oil?

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by wdongli, 31st Oct, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

BKP announced PFC spud its MacIntyre-2 well. The well is located on EP127 It is then intended to drill a minimum of 500m horizontally into the Shale.

BKP also retains an undivided 75% working interest in approximately75kms2 around the Elkedra-7 well on EP127. This zone could be of significant value in the event of a successful discovery.

Once the MacIntyre-2 has been drilled, PFC intends to frac and complete the well using multi-stage open hole techniques.

Traders responded to the news positively. Its price goes up more than 10% but still much lower than 0.03, the peak in March.

This well drilling would act as a turning point based on the fact there would have oil or not.

I would hold my 800,000 of BKP fishes until fracing finishes. It should take longer time than people's expectation.

Today its price is $0.018. This drilling is high consequent matter to BKP and its shareholders. Please check your belt and decide what you would do.

2. wdongli

BKP: Good news triggered sale?

Most of warriors don't know what they really want but follow the crowd.

BKP announced that

1. "We are extremely encouraged by the results to date in these two wells and by the fact that we now have two wells over 60 km apart that have both shown very encouraging signs in the Arthur Creek “Hot Shale.
    2. These results are an extremely positive sign and have the potential to add very significant value to the company and our shareholders.
    3. These two wells take us closer to confirming our original belief that PetroFrontier is about to unlock a massive unconventional resource in the Arthur Creek “Hot Shale”.
    4. We look forward to announcing further results once both wells have been frac’d and completed in early 2012!"

Horizontal drilling and fracing are all about the unconventional oil and gas. All of the information from this announcement is extremely encouraging. However traders swapped 89 millions of BKP shares and pushed the price to $0.012.

I just could not understand what were the reasons for them to sell. Why did you buy its shares? Why did you hold its shares? Did this announcement tell you no shale oil and gas over there?

Yes, why do I hold 800,000 BKP shares? It is because it could be another Great Shale oil or gas basin as Bakken one in US! If you sell you should sell when all of the market want the shares. BKP is about shale oil or gas. Could you know it has or not by gripping up the wind? Could you believe you could hold the wind?

I do feel their insanity and ignorance. If you are insane, what could you get? Go to the hell!

Last edited by a moderator: 22nd Nov, 2011
  3. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

I just could not understand what were the reasons for them to sell.
    Why did you buy its shares? Why did you hold its shares?
    Did this announcement tell you no shale oil and gas over there?

Buy the Rumour, Sell the fact.

It is because it could be another Great Shale oil or gas basin as Bakken one in US!
    If you sell you should sell when all of the market want the shares. BKP is about shale oil or gas.
    Could you know it has or not by gripping up the wind?
    Could you believe you could hold the wind?

Why don't you open weekly BKL chart ??

Go to the hell!

Congratulation...You are just there!!!

4. wdongli

Still not too bad and I still could use my spade for my last defensive line.

My total capital still more than double that at the peak before GFC. Why? PRR gave me more than 2000% return. FMS gave me more than 1400%. AZZ gave me more than 500%. I had hold PRR more than 3 years... Nothing could grown into the sky in days.

It is about the logic and then clever people like you would not and don't need to understand.

Are you a God?

Don't tell me your fact always makes you happy in the market and your system just like the crystal ball for your future. It is wrong to say anything like god. We all make some mistakes and some have bottom line and some don't have. You could say you are mistake free. it is a lie from a human.

Never hear you have lost anything in the market. If you are really so great, I would say you are a God not human. To God I just admire and no any questions to challenge. Are you a God in this dream land? If so please bless me and tell me how I could make you happy! LOL.

Know your own problems!

Seriously saying all of my problem is not rumors or facts but my greed when all of the market bought the rumors at the peak! The market always sells the fact at rock bottom! Traders? Most of them do so!

What the fact now in the market? If you don't cry you look stupid! But I just could not see the logic why you cry and cheer for the darkness so passionately? The miserable facts at present will pass by! You like or dislike, and cry or do not cry! I like my spade than crying!

Selling on fire is the easiest way to the hell. I don't need to sell on fire. I am holding and will hold! Who know the sky would fall down tomorrow? If sky is there, gold, resources, and oil would be very attractive! Why? Since you and me nee the food and them for breath.

In fact, suddenly the traders just have a event to let them start to run in the ruins. Crowd needs some trigger events to move into cliff. Would like to see your words about the facts that the sky, EU, US, China, and Australia would tipping off. I do find you are very enjoy to do so. Do what you enjoy and let the market decide what you would get.

Last edited by a moderator: 24th Nov, 2011
  5. wdongli

BKP: FMS and BKP

FMS today shot up to $0.27. How many day traders saw it before today? Few!

Business runs in different ways what day traders or most of traders expect. A great business could have a few days or even years in down road. Owners could not sell their business every few days. Any good business need great efforts to reduce the cost and increase the profit since there are competition.

In the end of 2007, FMS discovered IO but GFC pushed its price down to $0.025 at the beginning of 2009. How many cleverest traders sold at this price? A lot! Why? They just followed the chart in days or weeks. I got about 1,000,000 FDL share at $0.01, 0.008, 0.015, and so on. I sold all on Oct 2010. I did worry the profit then.

Now it comes to $0.27 and if it could be taken over all of shareholder would get $0.30.

What's the matter to BKP from what FMS price? In the market, if you have a lot of gold someones would buy them at reasonable price if the market is not too bad.

BKP is about shale oil or gas. It is about whether this basin in Australia would be good as the bakken basin in US. The traders don't know this fact and no one knows now. The market is driving by emotion and fear.

What if BKP has shale oil? If its hypothesis could be confirmed, BKP would be its maker. It is a fact no one could change. It could be $0.20 or more.

What if BKP has not shale oil? It would be price at $0.003 again.

What's the probability for BKP has shale oil? More than 80% based on its announcement. Big money always needs some lucks. Do you want to try your luck with affordable money?

Day traders usually could not sustain the losses in numbers of $1,000 and then they could not sustain the profit in number of $1,000 too.

I really hope BKP price could drop down to $0.005 again if it could have the huge shale oil. Do you understand the process to drill for shale oil? I guess most of traders don't care about and really don't know. No fracing no one could tell you how good or bad the drilling results.

I would like to buy 1,000,000 or 2,000,000 BKP shares at $0.005 again before the facing finishes.

I have got enough cash reserve after I had got my spade in hands.

If BKP has shale oil, all of the pains are worthwhile! FMS or FMG are the example!. Drilling needs lucks even to the greatest management team.

Good luck to all of BKP shareholders and hope you could hold tightly since it is a time you could sell easily! Making money is simple but not easy. Traders are too clever to grip on the winds but they really could not!

We need to have bond-type investment and stock-type investment. These two types have different effects and goals to our life. Bond is to generate the cash inflow with less risk on the capital. Stock is to get the future gain or lucks for great enough gains.

My investment houses and my spade(the job) is bond-type investment in cash inflow point of view. My 30 stocks are to get the future gains. Too many worry about the economies but if EU, China, and US crash together, no winners in any fields of the society or this world without matter you play in the stock market or not.

If no all of the world crash into the hell, people need the resource. I bet on it since it is self-abused to worry you would die tomorrow everyday! I just work hard to catch up in my job and be sure the bond works first.

Some of my 30 shares would shoot up when their days come in. It is not about timing or chart but the philosophic views.

Life is good and the miserable times in the market always brew some great thing behind the storm and tsunami. Do you see a lot of cancer patients kill themselves? People tend to play their potential when they are pushed to the corner! In this sense, EU should be broken sooner rather than later.

Last edited by a moderator: 26th Nov, 2011