Bloody annoyed!

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by Triu, 23rd Jul, 2007.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Triu

Triu Well-Known Member

Hi everyone well don't you hate it when someone say's they will sell business then jerks you around for 2 months then say's NO not going to sell!

Well this happened to me so i am bloody angry and annoyed just got to start again!

:mad:

looking for another business what does anyone think of Business Brokers?

2. Nigel Ward

Nigel Ward Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Triu. As frustrating as it is, just let it go as one of those learning experiences.

I think business brokers can be very useful but of course it depends on the person involved. Ultimately if going through one means the owner's more likely to sell then it's probably worthwhile...

Good luck and keep at it...persistence will pay off in the end!

N

3. Triu

Triu Well-Known Member

Thanks Nigel

I am glad i can come here and shout out and get some positive feedback and help. I have been waiting for 3 weeks for a answer then when i get the answer it is was just oh well!!! Made me feel like an idiot doing all the due checks and getting ready.

I will use a Business broker in future and have made the phone call already so hope it goes well. Will keep you all posted.

thanks again for the support and advice

4. Brengun__

Brengun__ Active Member

Keep an eye on it. Ppl who cannot make up their minds and go back on their word seldom prosper. You just might get it cheaper later on. ;)