Brokers in Brissie...

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Muzza, 5th Dec, 2007.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Muzza

Muzza Active Member

Hi,

Anyone know of a good mortgage broker in Brisbane? My partner and I have several income sources including self employed income, casual income etc and it seems to be too complex for the "Mortgage Choice" people who have told me we cant service anything. I dont believe that this is the case considering we have a gross income of around $120k and only $220k in investment debt.

2. mcchech

mcchech New Member

Hi Muzza,

I'm in Perth, but I use a broker in Brisbane, his name is Richard Taylor. He frequents some of the property investing forums, this is where I found him, he seems to know his stuff and thinks outside the square.

Richard Taylor
    Taylored Financial Solutions
    (Incorporating Your State Finance)
    Ph: 07 3720 1888
    Fax: 07 3720 2830
    Mob: 0411 228286

PO Box 5217, Kenmore, Q, 4069

Regards
    Mcchech

3. DaveA__

DaveA__ Well-Known Member

Otherwise i can recommend Rolf Latham...

Hes done (doing) 3 loans for me over the last couple of months and while none of these have gone smoothly he hasnt given up. Seems to be always contactable (has rung me at 9pm on sunday nights) which is fantastic as a broker.

Originally got the recommendation from Sim.

Mortgage Brokers Australia
    0414 788 229

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia