Yesterday, I got some BSL at $0.67 since it was very bad day when too many just wanted to throw away their babies with bath water. I bought BSL to lower the cost of my portfolio and prepare to sell it could get some penny profit for me. Should I sell today? No way! I trade but I don't trade for days. I could not see the benefit rather than make myself fretted, frustrated, and right up in the night with a lot of wonders, which I would never could figure out the reasons! It was not best buying but definitely not worst buying too. There are too many genius and bums lost their shirts with BSL and fortunately I am not one of them. It kept to move down yesterday and today its performance is not better. However I do believe this buying was a reasonable good buying. I don't think it would come back to $12 soon. It is impossible but BSL lost so much and its management team if have any self-esteem, would try all to turn the ship around. Yes we could not trust them. Yes how could we trust them let alone BSL is running a sun-sunk business in Australia? However it has some remaining value there. The desperate and panic selling with so much serious crises internally and externally should push its price into a deep discount. Don't be fully trust me too. It could be down and down to the hell. Who knows? After I rebalanced my portfolio, I just feel(before I believe) Australia is stable in politics and economies. Is it right or not? The market is voting that it would crash down to ground! So It is acceptable that BSL share holders or traders are voting for a sure hell journey for it. However logically I suspect the wisdom or intelligence of the people who keep to sell their capital on fire. I bought and would like to hold it for a few months with the faith I could get some 20% profit! I could not afford the brokerage fees if I just get 2% profit let alone what if I just lost 30% when I am sleeping. I should not forget it is a time everything seems too expensive even it is terribly cheaper than that in 2002 - 20010. When do you really want to buy, now or then? To me I prefer to buy now. What if it drops down to the bin? Possible but unlikely in a months or a year. What if Euro and US just escape the default? What if Australia just could not sink into the ocean? What if China could not tip off in a year? Inverting and inverting, right? Where do you invert to and when you invert and invert for your rationality and intelligence? Of course now most of market players are inverting toward the rubbish bins for their capital. Could I pay too much for BSL? Possible but seriously saying I really don't know! What I know is if I am wrong, it would not hurt me seriously since I am not synchronized with the market! I have bought other fishes too which could compensate the loss each other in long enough time! From the ashes, phoenix would be reborn. Do you know which is future phoenix? Really don't know. That is why I rebalance my portfolio and hold some very tightly to give the time and energy for the rebirth of some great swans or phoenix. I still have not found how to identify the phoenix, which makes me very frustrated. Do I have my worries about BSL? Of course! You could argue it has been discounted too much but Mr Market could set price lower than any price until it touches a rock bottom and you just could not control where it is. That’s not unusual. The unpredictability of Mr. Market’s moods and the accumulated ashes can make it get into a self-destructive cycle. If anyone who dared to bet on his house at $2.00 just a few months ago, he would pry now for the cycle to be at the end. Could it reach to $0.50 or $0.10 or $0.01? Look improbable but could be possible. Do you have plan B for it?