Business Partner / Investor Property

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by Connector, 30th Oct, 2013.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Connector

Connector New Member

Hi All

This is quite a unique opportunity, but I am very keen to find someone I can work with long term.

I am looking for a business / partner to come on board with an investment property I have been managing for the last 2 years. It is a 2brm unit, in a 3-storey walk up in Biggera Waters, which is currently being rented out for $350pw. It's in great condition and the building itself has had extensive renovations over the last 2 years utilising the sinking fund as it is 20 years old

It's in a prime position, located on the Esplanade across the road from Southport Broadwater. I'm looking for someone to come on as an investor / partner to help alleviate the financial burden and in return willing to split any profits equally. I don't know what other options I have really, so if anyone has any ideas, i'm open to them.

If we get a reasonable offer I am also open to simply sell and split any profits equally.

The property is currently set up in a Unit Trust, so I am happy to add you as a trustee to the agreement, or if you would like to draw up another contract between us, I am open to that also. This property was valued at $385k, 2 years ago, and I believe the potential value of this property and it's location will ensure steady growth over the next 10 years.

If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact me ASAP as, this has been financially challenging couple of years, and I can't afford to maintain this position much longer.

Thanks hope I didn't break any forum rules on here but I need a solution.
    Regards
    Dan