Buy a house no money down.

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by property girl, 21st Oct, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. property girl

property girl New Member

2. Waimate01

Waimate01 Well-Known Member

Sorry, I'm confused. If I've already got what? Friends? You'd be lost without your what? Your properties? Your property packs? Or maybe you're talking about friends again.

Again I'm confused. Are these the best property packs you can buy, or just the best ones you can buy from Rick Otton. Or maybe they're just the best one's that he's prepared to sell me at a bargain price. He's got better ones, but not at a bargain price, right? Or maybe I can get better ones, just not from him.

What is it again you want me to do?

3. kwakker

kwakker New Member

I am also interested to know how much a heap of money is. Some people I know classify a heap of money as a couple of hundred dollars. Others I know classify it as thousands of dollars.

Me, I'd like to think a heap of money as a large room full of money in which I can go swimming in, just like the old cartoon duck tales with Uncle Scrooge. But then again he swam in a room full of gold coins, and I imagine it couldn't be too comfortable. Are we talking about a heap of coins, or even gold coins at that?