buying freehold with business

Discussion in 'Commercial Property' started by TROM, 31st Dec, 2007.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. TROM

TROM Active Member

Hi can anyone tell me if banks will lend a higher LVR for a business with Freehold included.

Also does freehold include the land?

2. bundy1964

bundy1964 Well-Known Member

Not sure what LVR banks are offering on commercial ATM most are more interested if you can tie in a residential place as well into the loan.

Freehold would include the land or a share of the land if strata etc.

3. rvoight

rvoight New Member

Regus Bondi Junction

Banks will lend a higher LVR for a business in certain cases. That was from my limited experience after exploring this momentarily.

I was thinking of buying a small office after my experience with Regus at Bondi Junction. They are simply the worst service office company in the world! Calls were answered incorrectly, air conditioning didnt work, problems always took months to be resolved. Complaints largely went ignored. On top of that hidden costs were then added onto bills and when I left they charged me more fees for "deep cleaning" whatever the hell that menas. In any case, I ended up leasing a new office in Bondi Junction rather than buying. So be warned. Regus Bondi Junction is crap!

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia