Join our investing community

C Corp - Carly Crutchfield

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by justgjt, 18th Jul, 2009.

1. justgjt

justgjt New Member

Has anyone had any experience with Carly Crutchfield of CCorp or completed her Property Developer's course

Thanks... :)

2. GregR

GregR Reid Consultants

She is an entertaining speaker.
    I have a client who did her course and speaks well of it but it is a fair cost that you need to consider if you are the type that will continue on the development strategy. There are other developers that also run developers courses, Peter Comden is one, Steve Tolle & Cherie Barber are others.
    Good luck and let us know if you do and your thoughts.

3. Ret

Ret Member

4. Slasha 497

Slasha 497 New Member

Research

Of course you should research organisations/educational providers/companies that you are thinking of engaging commercially with.

However, the site RET links to is outrageously full of wing nut conspiracy theorists. I don't see how someone's religious affiliations or philosophical worldviews have anything with the products and services they offer.

Lets look past simple anti-religious catch cries.

Carly's commercial track record is impressive and her seminars are continuously packed. Surely, that is more important than what a vocal minority broadcast!

5. builder2818

builder2818 Well-Known Member

6. TheRig

TheRig New Member

Umm, ok

@builder2818

haha, this site is full of pranksters...

they're just having a laugh, I cacked it but its clearly a comedy and not to be taken seriously, and if it was they totally lost me on it haha.

7. builder2818

i think its pretty funny, but i wouldn't be laughing if i was ripped off by the fat turd. It should be taken seriously because peoples lives are being ruined. Coincidental that your first post on this site brushes off the "seriousness" of the issue, much like the Macca one and only post preceding my other post was just the same. I think Carly Crutchfield and CCorp have a lot more to worry about then another website talking about her and her company. There are dozens of sites out there explaining her shenanigans - must make it hard that mud guts to show her face on stage again.

just another scammer that plagues the financial services/product industry.

8. Luka

Luka New Member

builder

Builder, I think you're out of your depths here.

Have you been to any of her seminars? I have and I have successfully implemented her strategies. I now have my OWN property portfolio with three units which will generate a PROFIT of $800,000. That is $800,000 that I wouldn't have generated had I not attended Carly's Property University!

9. builder2818

Hey, what do you know another virgin poster defending this crap. Wow, you've got some impressive results, sign me up for the $6000 - hell, i'll even pay more.

I just wasted 2 minutes replying to this which i'll never get back.

10. Ret

Ret Member

I don't buy it

Sorry Slasha 497, but I don't buy it. Research is very important in engaging in any investment. "Religious" affiliations wouldn't normally hold sway in that research, but in this situation (Carly Crutchfield being a Scientologist) it is very relevant due to the fact that Scientology is considered by many as a mind-control cult that scams people, and Carly is being questioned on the internet for scamming people. This does not have to do with what Carly Crutchfield *believes*, it has to do with what Carly *does*.

The Cult Test, Questions 0

As far as her commercial track record goes I have yet to see any proof of $300 M worth of investments. The only thing that seems to be confirmed is that she is a very effective public speaker and gets numerous sign-ups to her DVD packs/courses. And if she is in fact scamming people, then it is not surprising that she would have the "gift of the gab".

There are many people complaining about Carly and CCORP.

Carly Crutchfield Scam Exposed: Beware of Carly Crutchfield and CCorp

FPI» Carly Crutchfield property development video

CARLY CRUTCHFIELD - Topix

These are just a few from the first 2 pages of Google results for: Carly Crutchfield

Last edited by a moderator: 17th Sep, 2016
  11. RustyOne

RustyOne Member

OH NO!

Oh no! Not today tonight!

But seriously, I've had an association as a client of CCORP's for a few years and I've been nothing but totally impressed and satisfied, and that is the same with the fine people I've been lucky enough to meet through the company, and you can see that through these videos doing their way round the net.

I'd have thought that CCORP's client satisfaction was in pretty good knick.

Last edited by a moderator: 17th Sep, 2016
  12. builder2818

I think it is funny that the "successful" students of that big lady randomly come onto forums like this with a join date of the current month we're in and only have one post that praises something MANY MANY people are against. What is the reason for this? Whether you're legit (which I hardly doubt) I fail to see how the damage that has been caused to so many people can be erased from a couple of forum posts.

These videos are like every seminar spruiker....they ask people who think they have found a golden ticket to retirement and they would love to tell people about it because they can't wait to go home after 2-3 days of listening to useless drivel and "take action". You never find the same people months or years later except if they have something negative to say.

13. Ret

Ret Member

Challenge

Slasha 497, The Rig, Luka, and lately The Rusty One, rather than throw taunts back and forth, I will gladly concede to your arguments and never post another word about Carly Crutchfield or CCORP, if any one of you can provide evidence of Carly Crutchfield's $300M worth of property developments.

If what you're all saying is true, there should be no problem finding the records of the $300M developments -they must be recorded somewhere. Carly wouldn't lie about something like that, would she?

Any takers?

14. RustyOne

RustyOne Member

I'm a researcher now...

All I'm saying is that CCORP have provided for me a service that I have been thoroughly pleased with and many others have.

With regards to uncovering all their client documentation, I doubt any serious company would have that privy to the public.

But I am aware of 40 properties in Alexandria, just south of the Sydney CBD, which went for 20 mil plus for instance.

Then again, I don't know what you're really asking of me...

15. Ret

Ret Member

Well, that's a start. It's no $300M but it's $20M. Do you have a link to that development? Something I can look at for myself?

What I am asking of you and/or your affiliates is to provide some proof of CCORP's claims. The current contention is that Carly Crutchfield and CCORP is lying about the $300M worth of developments. Because there has been no relevant response from Carly or CCORP regarding this, I and many others are inclined to believe that she IS LYING about the $300M worth of developments.

So is she, or not?

16. Big Al

Big Al New Member

Carly Crutchfield

Yes this is my first post on this forum as well.

I really have to side with 'Builder 2818' and 'Ret' on this one as I think they have been hitting the nail on the head every time. I have been an investigator for the last 25 years and I mention that for the reasons that will become more apparent as you read on.

When I first became aware of the complaints about CCorp and read the comments that had been posted on Carly Crutchfield Scam Exposed: Beware of Carly Crutchfield and CCorp I have to say I was not surprised. Carly's claims had all the hallmarks of a typical wealth creator guru scam. Of course the red flags are not necessarily apparent to an inexperienced property investor. Sometimes even experienced people can be easily fooled. Consumers need to be prepared to do some serious due diligence and not just accept what they are told by these gurus as gospel.

There is no doubt that Carly has strategically created a very positive profile about herself and made many false and misleading claims about her experience, developments she has been involved in, net worth etc. She has many 'hangers on' who for various reasons of their own, will ignore any evidence against Carly, and sing her praises. This is not at all uncommon. I believe we have seen plently of evidence of it on this forum already!

I can assure anyone reading this that as a professional investigator I have looked into the accusations against Carly Crutchfield in a lot of detail. While I cannot discuss futher at this time, I would warn anyone thinking of doing business with Carly Crutchfield or Steve Fagan to be very careful. In fact I would even go as far as to say that they should be avoided at all costs. Evidence I have seen shows that they are very deceptive, dishonest and driven by money.

And to Carly and Steve, if you are reading this and want to add me to your list of people to threaten with defamation, go right ahead. Be my guest! What you have done to many innocent people is unethical, immoral and in some cases illegal. I would welcome any opportunity to expose what you have really been up to. In the meantime I will sit back and watch the wheels of justice turn, until your number comes up.
    :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: 27th Feb, 2011
  17. Big Al

Big Al New Member

@ 'Ret', I almost forgot. The development that our old mate 'RustyOne' has been shooting his mouth off about is at 147 McEvoy Street in Alexandria. Not surprising that he has failed to supply you with the address though! Just check out the sales history figures for that development on 'RP Data' or 'PDS Live' to see what a disaster that development was! (Just one example: Fagan buys unit 3 for $650,000 in December 2003, sells it in July 2007 for $505,000. There are many more just like it, if you care to look!)

Last edited by a moderator: 27th Feb, 2011
  18. Ret

Ret Member

I thought as much

I thought as much. Fagan must be using some kind of advanced property technique there where you lose money...?

This is my whole point -the details! The more I look at Carly Crutchfield and CCORP, the more I see an organisation totally built on hype and lies. I am glad that more people are speaking out about this organisation and this girl too. Their victims' stories are truly tragic.

BTW, thanks very much Big Al for the info.

Last edited by a moderator: 28th Feb, 2011
  19. RustyOne

RustyOne Member

Haha

Alright you two clowns, even if you are in fact separate people...I really doubt that P.I. Big Al is all that much of a private investigator...but hey, if we didn't have conspiracy theoriests the world would be a boring place.:D

I reiterate for you guys, I've had a tremendous experience with CCORP and the education and training I received propelled me into the market. But whatever...I don't care what you fellas want to dream about.

Peace Out.

20. Ret

Ret Member

OK

You may think what you wish, Rusty One (regarding myself and Big Al being the same person) -I am sure you have never posted as 2 separate identities have you? You only have heard of others doing it right? Anyway, for the record: I am not Big Al! LOL!! If you want to be sure -just e-mail the moderator and ask them (should I do the same for you?)

Very well, if you have had your successes with CCORP, then excellent. But know this: there are many people, real and right now, who have been taken advantage of by Carly Crutchfield and by Steve Fagan and by CCORP. And because I have spoken to these people and know it to be true, IT IS A FACT.

I have still seen no proof of $300 Million in developments. I have still seen no apologies or even acknowledgment of the various individuals and families who have lost everything they own (or are about to) due to their involvement with CCORP and Carly Crutchfield.

It is great Rusty One that CCORP has affected YOUR life for the better. Just don't think that it's that way with everyone they deal with.

Last edited by a moderator: 1st Mar, 2011