Join our investing community

Case study 2 (Risk Management - Kaplan)

Discussion in 'Financial Planning Study Group' started by Steanie, 5th Mar, 2010.

1. Steanie

Steanie Member

Hi, is there anyone out there who has completed and passed this section who can provide me with a little assistance?

Im not sure if im thinking of all the possible insurance needs required.

for general insurance i have - workers comp, compulsory third party, business expense insurance

life insurance - key person insurance

im not sure if im missing anything?

any help would be great please :)

2. CJ. Wentworth

CJ. Wentworth Well-Known Member

Steanie it's been a while since I did my RM assignment, but it does look like you're on the right track.

Ultimately my case study read more like bullet points than an assignment. There are sections in the study notes that outline forms of business and personal insurance. I just made sure to make a note of all of them and whether they were particularly relevant to the clients.

You've covered all the important ones I can remember though.

3. Steanie

Steanie Member

Hi, okay thanks for your response. so in describing the life and general insurance its just a matter of mentioning what is suitable for them and why, also including the dollar amount which is being asked to do for life insurance? but no here else?
    Was it hard to get up to 1,200 words (which is for both case studies combined?)

4. Chandhani2012

Chandhani2012 Member

Hi, would you guide me with Case Study 1? hope this comment reaches you.