Cashflow new business venture

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by boss__, 25th Feb, 2013.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. boss__

boss__ Member

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone had any advice on a new business venture im looking into. Its pretty much and extension of my current business on a bigger scale .
    The question is mainly on cashflow as i have plans in place for the euipment side of things just funding the running costs is the issue . Its will be pretty low risk just want way up some alternate ways to fund it , any advice would be much appreciated thnks..Boss

2. GregReid

GregReid Well-Known Member

Not sure what you do or the size but debtor financing can often assist cashflow for growing companies if you fit the criteria.
    Seed funding is another possibility or personal or secured lending is a third option.
    Greg

3. boss__

boss__ Member

thanks again greg , Debtor finance could work really well with what i do thanks

4. boss__

boss__ Member

Hey GregR ,
    I have got another question in relation to this business venture .
    I have a partner involved with me and we both have our own companies and we were thinking about opening a face company as we plan to grow this venture in stages over the next few years. Was just wandering what would be the best way to do this or if u have any different ways that might be better ? I dont know a lot about how the companies work usually leave it the accountant so any advice would be great.

5. jodie123

jodie123 Active Member

Hi boss

We probably need a bit more info on what you're proposing in order to give the best advice. Can you elaborate a bit?

6. calibri

calibri New Member

Entirely agree that we need more info. One little idea to keep costs down on any new venture is to make sure any market research you do (should be a basic necessity as you're trying to expand so need to understand your new demographic) is done using online surveys australia or something of that sort. Relatively low cost, but to the point.