CFU - Ceramic Fuel Cells anyone?

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by Ems, 24th May, 2009.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Ems

Ems Well-Known Member

I've been watching this share for a while now and have kicked myself by not buying sooner. Does anyone own this share and if so do you think there's more upswing to the current price of 19C?

2. Martyvee

Martyvee Member

Hi, they traded up to around 40c about a year ago, so have actually fallen a long way! Despite this, I still own a small parcel that I bought on a newsletters recommendation at 37c, so sitting on a bit of a loss. I missed their sell once the GFC hit, and CFU lost some money which they had themselves invested in property thru CDO's or something like that. Regardless, I think the technology is very interesting, and I think they're in collaboration with some power companies in Holland/Belgium to install the units in homes to generate electricity, heat etc very efficiently. I haven't really paid a lot of attention to them lately, and I'm no expert on their product or share investing really, so I can't affirm that they're a good buy at this price. Regards, Martin

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia