Commercial property advice?

Discussion in 'Commercial Property' started by shouldisell, 24th Jun, 2012.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. shouldisell

shouldisell Well-Known Member

Greetings all!

I'm still a long way off, but would like to one day purchase my own property.

My ideal 'home' would be a partial warehouse/factory conversion, with open plan space and a 'high' ceiling for setting up a training area.

Anyway, what I would like to know is any laws/rules/fees etc... about occupying/renovating a 'commercial' property?
    Also any issues with older buildings?
    I know nothing of the subject, so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. M.Investigator

M.Investigator Positive Cashflow Investo

Are you planning to use the commercial property as a residential home only or are you planning to use it as a hybrid, in which you use it for both residential and commercial purposes?

3. shouldisell

shouldisell Well-Known Member

I would be using it as a residential home.

4. julya

julya New Member

Townhouses

I think A townhouse is a dwelling that is attached to one or more adjacent houses. It is also called a row house. Town houses for sale are a less expensive option as compared to a single family home. This is because single family homes usually have bigger outdoor spaces and you don't have close neighbors whose houses are attached to your walls, the features that townhouses usually don't. And you can enjoy more privacy with single homes than with town homes. One of the reasons why a town house makes a good alternative to single family houses is because it is a less expensive option, making it a perfect choice for individuals, couple, or small families wanting to have their own home.