Join our investing community

Coud not a good people be a loser?

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 2nd Jan, 2011.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

31st Mar, 2010
    Have anyone here heard the words below? "We demand the right to contradict ourselves!" which came from the rioting student graffiti in Paris where the student movement that took place in France in 1968. In China, the people asked the right to know the truth after the Cultural Revolution finished! No questions no progress to history.

Why do you need excuses for your failures in the market? It is a game but you should not get the excuses to lose your game. In the market it is excuses to use the purposes of life, meaning, and ethics for your failures in the market! Losers are always losers in any game and market.

In the ruins of IT bust I started to question myself on what I beliefs in the market. I cried to update my mind to introduce the self-awareness of the market reality by contradicting my beliefs! Did I really want to play the market game? Yes? It is my responsibility to be a winner rather than a loser!

A loser in a game have less option to say too much about this game! Why? You could be genius in somewhere but to the game you play and lose you are the losers!

More thought in wdongli - Member Blogs