Join our investing community

Credit where credit is due..... :)

Discussion in 'Accounting, Tax & Legal' started by Alan, 17th Dec, 2005.

1. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

I'd been with the same accountant for a few years and had become increasingly disappointed with them. They took forever to complete my return, I had to regularly chase them, they became ridiculously overpriced and it seemed at times I was providing them with advice on certain issues! The phonecalls back and forward with the old accountant were becoming a real pain and I'd totally lost confidence in them.

This year I changed accountant, and as the Returns were relatively more complicated, I was hopeful but still expected a few initial problems. Keep in mind the new accountant was not only starting with me from scratch but they had to arrange to get and input all the previous/relevant information from the old accountant too.

I had a phonecall at work the other day from my new accountant asking one question and apologising for the slight delay in completing our Returns. (By the way, the response time was actually fine anyway and much better than the previous company.)

Our Returns arrived in the mail the next day and I've just been through them. Everything looks fine and the cost was also much lower this year.

The process this year was very easy and we received good value all coupled with a professional and courteous service. :)

The new accountant by the way is no other than the Forum's Nick Moustacas from Stategic Wealth Management.

Sorry if this sounds like an advertisement but .......credit where credit is due!

Thanks Nick.

:)

2. JoannaK

JoannaK Member

I have to say that I've also recently started using Nick, and now I wish I had changed sooner! He's been great.

Keep up the terrific work Nick!

3. Jenny

Jenny Well-Known Member

Great to hear a good news story.

Well done Nick.