CTO: move up in fire sale!

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by wdongli, 6th Sep, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

CTO moves to $0.073 and there are a gap between the buying and selling price about $0.005.

The market is very fearful and bargain hunters feel confused and fearful too. It is fearful because if they buy CTO they could not be sure 100% gold would be up further and CTO drops down further. It is fearful too because if they don't buy now and gold shoots up further, they could miss the train forever. Dammed why could not we see the future as black and white! Typical paradox in the market.

I thought I am cool now. CTO has been a dirty gold hopeful since 2006/2007 when most of Aussie gold hopeful failed to produce enough gold economically! Some blamed the management of these gold hopeful but I don't think it is their faults. Drilling the ground for gold means risks and all of data show it has gold but nothing at the drilling points!

Good news is that all of gold hopeful have been beaten by the market for years. Market doesn't believe gold ultimate bubble should be joined by moms and dads. Market doesn't believe gold has the value since it could not understand storage of value is the value of gold. History shows very clearly that if financial system is serious trouble, gold would be up!

Now it seems more people realize something would happen around the US dollar, global economies, and Australia dollar. If the financial system is in trouble as GFC again, US treasury definitely is not a trustful safety heaven and Australia dollar would be down from its peak. The question is what is the triggering point for people turn to gold desperately in my view and what the probability for this triggering. What is the deficit or debt crisis? The paper money is in question by everyone otherwise we should not have this selling season and everyone is so eager to sell on fire! In this sense I am very happy I had the gut to get some CTO at $0.066 in this selling season and have made my portfolio more balanced.

Anyway CTO is at its lowest price around. I don't expect it could shoot up to $1.00 again but buying something for insurance seems good reason. If gold up or stay there for long enough, CTO may generate some surprised bonus! It is not bad option and especially I paid for affordability!

Don't believe I could be absolutely right anymore but if I could be roughly right and never absolutely wrong I would be very happy!

Now anyone who would run away due to their fear, have run away first and question second based on our human nature; anyone who dare to hold now, have calculated the risks and rewards again and gain; XAO could sold to about 3800 in a day but it is now reluctant to do so today even Euro market sold desperately yesterday evening. Could not say we would not have GFCII but XAO has got all for it already and it is unlikely to drop down to around 3000 again! If it happens, gold should be $2000 or more in my feeling!

Just dream what if CTO could be a 100baggers for me. If it could be true I don't mind other fishes die in my portfolio! Don't beat me I just dream!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 6th Sep, 2011
  2. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

It challenges $0.08 now!

Happy to see it starts to challenge $0.08. Happy to see it happens in the first day when the crying of sky falling down abates a little bit!

This time should be different! After the houses have been burnt people need to wipe away the tears and pains; sit down to think where they want to go; rebuild the houses!

If sky is there, people could not forget the crash, and moms and dads have not gut to buy into gold, the game is about bargain hunting and safety heaven for big boys.

Once moms and dads see nothing could hit gold down but start to drive gold stock up, big boys would made some new theories for the rationality of cake in the sky!

Have you seen CTO jumped to $0.2, 0.4 before? Everyone's has a head which could be full of hot water or cold water at the worst and best time. Who dared to have a hot head between 2002 and 2006?

Time is not important but everything! I do hope $0.06 was the worst price in this big selling led by Aussie-warriors! Could we say everything is underpriced?

Last edited by a moderator: 7th Sep, 2011

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.