Custodian Wealth Builders

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by bac, 12th Dec, 2009.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. bac

bac New Member

Has anybody purchased investment properties with Custodian Wealth Builders,

Pls provide your thoughts, either positive or negaitive comments on them, PM if you wish.

2. investor_D

investor_D Member

Highly Recommended

I bought my fourth investment property with these guys early this year and have built a sizeable $ portfolio. Good bunch of people that walk the talk.

3. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Hi Investor,
    It would be good if you could expand a little here, for the benefit of all members, especially given this is your first post since you joined us on the 14th.

Why did you choose them over other companies that sell new developments? I notice the latest is the Pimpama project (near Ormeau, Qld Gold Coast)

What are their fees and what is included?

I know that CWB is based on John Fitzgerald and his 7 Steps to Wealth, with an emphasis on property. Do they only recommend particular new developments that they have affiliations with then?

Look forward to hearing more.

4. investor_D

investor_D Member

I have been with Custodian for a few years and was personally recommended by a friend to attend one of John Fitzgerald's seminars. I didn't check out other companies - as I could see that my friend was doing well and that was enough validation/evidence for me.

While the experience hasn't been perfect, I have achieved so far what I have set out to.

The clincher for me was their explanation of everything. There was no hidden detail and they were upfront about fees. I trusted that there was no fine print or no nasty surprises and so far it's been very good. They have done everything they said they would.

As far as their specific fees, it changes from property to property, depending on the price.

In my mind, it represented good value as I don't have time to be negotiating with builders and following up on all of the nitty gritty detail.