Debate On China

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by Chris C, 13th Jun, 2010.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Chris C

Chris C Well-Known Member

I thought this video was good overview of the China situation... with Marc Faber offering an entertain but sneaky comment at the end.

Reuters Insider

It's goes for 40 minutes - so a hot cup of tea is required.

2. Johny_come_lately

Johny_come_lately Well-Known Member

It is interesting to note, that while the whole video was about China, Mark concluded that Australia has a property bubble and we should short the aussie dollar.

Johny.

3. Chris C

Yeah I looked at it as a particularly ominous that a guy who is meant to be debating about China felt compelled to mention the more dire situation of Australian housing prices as his concluding remarks.

4. lehua768

lehua768 New Member

that while the whole video was about China, Mark concluded that Australia has a property bubble and we should short the aussie dollar.Yeah I looked at it as a particularly ominous that a guy who is meant to be debating about China felt compelled to mention the more dire situation of Australian housing prices as his concluding remarks. I thought this video was good overview of the China situation... with Marc Faber offering an entertain but sneaky comment at the end.

5. Chris C

LOL I thought this was a very sneaky way of duplicating content and integrating links into a post...

Delete and ban, Sim?

:D