Dividend Data Source

Discussion in 'Sharemarket Investing Platforms, Tools & Services' started by BKRinvesting, 18th Sep, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. BKRinvesting

BKRinvesting Well-Known Member

Need some help locating some data. Happy to purchase it - I've tried contacting the two more prominent dividend websites with no response.

I'm after the gross (plus franking %) dividend history for the ASX200 for the last 10+ years if anyone can assist or guide me.
    So something like:
    Ticker, ex-div date, gross amount, franking %

Any ideas?

2. Hodor

Hodor Well-Known Member

3. twisted strategies

twisted strategies Well-Known Member

BKRinvesting,

if a Commsec customer have you tried their scanning tool , it will be tiresome ( or at least was when i used it a lot )

also i note both my platforms stop on div data before 2011/2012 ( much to my disappointment )

this website may help ( but maybe not tell all the story you want to hear )

ShareDividends.com.au - Australian Company Share Dividend History, Forecasts, Ex-Dividend Dates for Share Investors

Dividend History - 12 Year Dividend History - ShareDividends.com.au - Australian Company Share Dividend History, Forecasts, Ex-Dividend Dates for Share Investors

PLEASE NOTE i have never used this part of the website ... i have no idea if it is value for money

hope i have helped

4. BKRinvesting

Thanks all,
    Indeed I'm after the data for each individual share.
    My mate gave me a list of the ASX200 companies for the last 10 years (including those that have now gone), but I'm trying to avoid manually compiling close to 400 companies worth of dividend payments if I can.
    I have contacted the above dividend websites via email a few weeks ago and ever heard back. Perhaps I'll try again tomorrow

5. twisted strategies

sadly my trading platforms have started limiting the divs to the previous 5 years

i am assuming you don't trust the the packaged figures put out by the fund managers ( and couldn't blame you if that is the case )

now one thing to watch out for are share splits and consolidations ( DXS comes to mind as one example .)

good luck on your research

2 people like this.
  6. BKRinvesting

7. twisted strategies

hundreds of places to search , and not always pleasant surprises await

but i hadn't got to the 'pay for info' part before , the free div. scanner has been all i required in the past ,

i had been put on to it by someone else ,on a different forum , so just passing a good deed on a little further around the circle .

good luck

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia