Do we share the same expectation?

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by wdongli, 31st Jan, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Have you known that if everyone shared the same expectations and acted on them chaos would result in the market?

If you didn't realize that consider the stock market and imagine what would happen if every trader expected the same moves in a given stock, or the market in general, at the same time. Everyone would want to sell(buy) at the same time with the same expectation and consequently there would be no one buy(sell) but sell(buy), so the market could not work.

We all want to learn something for our market playing such as investment, trading, or business. However we often put the time and efforts in the false knowledge. It is insane to repeat doing something for different results. Could we be less insane?

More thought in wdongli - Member Blogs.

2. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

The following question is how could we be special in the market, who are wise and intelligent enough not to burn our capital on the fire at least. A wise or intelligent claim has to result in the desire to get next intelligent claim to push us into future success, otherwise nowhere we could go. All of us have the history with some wise ideas but could we develop our new ideas based on the right ideas in hands? We all have new challenges in the market.

Could we lock the profit for life not just a few seconds, minutes, or days? We need some great wisdom which are available in the hands of the Great. High education often makes us egotistic and trapped in analysis paralysis. Could we break down them and make a new "me" in the market? New 'me' means risk but no new 'me' we could wipe out from the market.

Could we be wise a little bit today than yesterday? Could we shock ourselves before market shock us terribly again?

Last edited by a moderator: 8th Apr, 2011