DOW...

Discussion in 'Sharemarket News & Market Analysis' started by Tropo, 3rd Jan, 2010.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

2. BillV

BillV Well-Known Member

Tropo

Interesting chart there my friend.

So according to this and assuming that history repeats itself we should be expecting sideways movement for the next 3-4 years and then a lower dip before we see the market taking off and leading us to the next boom?

I should have enough equity plus cash reserves by then to be able to take advantage of it :D

3. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

First, I would say that this chart is showing how 'well' buy and hold strategy works (welcome to reality). :rolleyes:
    What will happen in the next 3~4 years is anybody's guess...If history is going to repeat itself, your call may be correct (we may get a lower dip much earlier)
    There is a possibility that if market hits another low we'll get sideways move for quite some time. :eek:
    Yep...You may take an advantage (as you said) if you correctly identify beginning of the next boom. ;)
    Until then...have fun in 2010 and beyond...:p:D

4. BillV

BillV Well-Known Member

Tropo
    Did you mean to say hold on to your seat?
    Is there another tsunami coming our way?

5. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

It may not be tsunami, but so far there is nothing to convince me that we are out of the woods.
    I would not worry much at the moment...If you are currently in the market, simply follow the monkey! ;)

6. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

Depends on how many monkies you can handle at one time..

7. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

Amount is not that important, but the way you are able to handle them, that's what matters ;)

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia