Email from Bill Zheng

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by OLI__, 2nd Dec, 2010.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. OLI__

OLI__ Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I receive a lot of investing spam-mail from various sources in my inbox but something at the bottom of the latest Investors Direct email from Bill Zheng caught my eye today:

If you have been investing in properties for more than 5-10 years and still haven’t seen positive net cash flow without relying on tax and personal income, I may be able to show you a way to change that once for all. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call our office on 03 9868 7500.

I sent off a quick email and was told Bill has just completed his round of seminars in Melbourne (at $45 per ticket) but I can register my interest for the interstate seminars next year.

I don't know what 'secret' will be revealed or how $45 at a seminar can turn negative cash flow to positive, so I'm just curious if anyone has attended the Melbourne seminars.

* Yes, I know there is no magic cash flow solution and the aim of Bill's email is to sell tickets to his seminars but I am curious because his email succeeded in getting my attention. :)