Managed Funds End of Year Distribution Statements

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by pjb89, 29th Jul, 2006.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. pjb89

pjb89 Active Member

Hiya all

I am in the throes of getting my paperwork in place for my tax return and am yet to recieve my NavraInvest end of year distribution statements showing distributions and taxes etc.

I assume that these have all been mailed out, but due to my working overseas this is still on its way. Can anyone please advise whether or not they have recieved their yet?

Pedro

2. Alan__

Alan__ Well-Known Member

Hi Pedro.

No.....I haven't received my Statement either. Thanks for reminding me about tax preparation time though. :eek: :rolleyes:

I just checked and last year it was dated 28/7/06 so I would expect it would be arriving early next week at the latest.

3. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I got a statement the other day showing my sales transaction summary and capital gains for the financial year, but haven't yet seen the distribution statement.

4. perky

perky Well-Known Member

Guys, I rang Theresa on Friday - its being sent on the 28th so should be in your mailbox Monday or Tuesday.

5. Jenny__

Jenny__ Well-Known Member

thanks perky, saves me ringing T myself.

All tidied up and ready for appointment for tax next Monday, the only thing missing is the statement from navra.

6. Smartypants

Smartypants Well-Known Member

Still waiting. Has anyone received their statements yet.

Got the statement from my margin lender, but not actually from Navra.

7. Jenny__

Jenny__ Well-Known Member

"The Navra Fund Tax statements are now expected to be finalised by the end of the week, so you should receive them in the post by early next week.

Kind Regards

Teresa Cowley"

emailed to a friend today

cheers
    Jenny

8. pjb89

pjb89 Active Member

Guys

Just recieved mine today.....

Pedro

9. Smartypants

Smartypants Well-Known Member

Has everyone got their statement yet. Still waiting. Wouldn't mind so much but had to cancel accountant appointment as I thought would have it by now.

Probably my fault for booking appointment without having statement yet.

Oh well.

10. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I got mine today.

11. Farrer

Farrer New Member

I'm still waiting for mine. Already sent everything else to my accountant, just waiting on this.

12. Bob__

Bob__ Well-Known Member

EOY Statements

Yeah, mine is in and is faxed off to the accountant.

Bob

13. TwoDogs

TwoDogs Well-Known Member

Got some, but with 2 entities using 3 differnent margin lenders, it takes a while to get them all !

Still missing other MF statements so just have to keep Mr Accountant waiting.

14. Cozican

Cozican New Member

For anyone still awaiting their Yearly Tax Statement from NFS and have Margin Loans through BT Margin Lending, this may be of interest to you. I have received this email following an enquiry as to when the statements my be issued.

"Thank you for your email. Tax statements for NavraInvest were sent out last week on Monday.

It looks like what has happened is that because BT Margin Lending have requested that NavraInvest send all client correspondence to BT Margin Lending, the tax statements for all Navra unit holders under BT have been directed to BT Marging Lending. Judging from the flood of queries NavraInvest has had from BT unit holders requesting their tax statements, it looks like BT Margin Lending have not forwarded them to unit holders.

For your convenience, please find attached your 05/06 tax statement for NavraInvest."

The helpful staff at Navra were king enough to attach the tax statement as a PDF attachment.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia