Join our investing community

Even Goldman Sachs Now Expects A Tremendous Financial Collapse

Discussion in 'The Economy' started by Tropo, 4th Sep, 2011.

1. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

2. Chris C

Chris C Well-Known Member

If sh*t is going to hit the fan it would seem that it is at least a few weeks away...

I loved this quote "This is so typical of Goldman Sachs. They will say one thing publicly and then turn around and do the total opposite privately" - derr... that's what they do and can you blame them? It's always more profitable to sell lies and be on the other side of the trade - what I think is stupid is that people actually listen to what they say at all. It's really a sad reflection on the intellegence of society.

3. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

Always take Sachs opinion and others, with a certain dose of salt, pepper and chilly.

It's really a sad reflection on the intellegence of society.

Attached Files:

4. Chris C

Chris C Well-Known Member

Ahh the silver lining...

:p

5. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Always take the main dish with healthy recipes and then the dose of salt, pepper, and chilly would add tastes for us.

Do we have recipes which are healthy? If our main dishes are poisonous no salt, pepper, and chilly could save us. Usually we don't know what main dishes are bad or good, especially when the market is collectively crazy.

Once the main dishes turn us to be crazy, all of salt, pepper, and chilly are just put in the wrong place, the cuts with the refresh or dried up bloods. We lose the consciousness to tell the opportunities in pains and risks in euphoria. How could we feel we have tomorrow when you struggle to put the salt on your cuts? We don't care and we don't have the mood to care about. We tend to scare us and shock our soul out of our bodies.

My recipes of main dishes between April and June are bad. So the salts, pepper, and chilly from Sachs would not add delicious taste but ruin all until the mess could be cleaned up and the main dishes could be replaced. I did felt BSL was a bargain but I did worry it could be the salt on my cuts to make me crazy.

So if the main dish is not healthy or ruined, we need to forget how tasteful the salt, pepper, and chilly for a while and get the main dish right for us first. When the main dish are healthy and delicious, you could pick up the right salt, pepper, and chilly to enjoy!

What time is it now? It is the time that all of genius and bum lose the money! It is the time all of the systems used by the market warriors have functional faults or at least they are used in wrong time and conditions.

It is a time we don't need any complicated R/D to know the sky is in risk; most of us just don't know when and how it falls down and what level it would be!; Sachs just tell what we have known and have prepared for a few months.

Last edited by a moderator: 17th Sep, 2011