Experiences with Bell Direct

Discussion in 'Sharemarket Investing Platforms, Tools & Services' started by EMP, 11th Sep, 2010.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. EMP

EMP Active Member

For anyone using Bell Direct as a broker, how happy are you with them?

I'm currently with ComSec, but considering switching brokers. It's not so much because Bell Direct is cheaper, but the ComSec website is quite poor. It was old 5 years ago when I opened my account and after waiting years and years it still hasn't changed. On the other hand, I haven't had any issues with actually placing trades, so they do seem to be fairly reliable.

Bell Direct charges $10/month for the data that ComSec provides for free, but hey, I'm willing to pay for it if the site works well, is fast and easy to use.

2. New Trader

New Trader Member

Hi there im new to this site infact this is my first post.
    I use Bell Direct and find it very good.
    The only downside in my eyes is that if a company (ticker symbol) changes structure ie was a telco now in resources etc, the Bell Direct website takes a long time to change its sector rating(hope im talking sense)
    cheers

Price Accounting are a leading tax service for your property + tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI for property focussed tax services using our client portal access, digital signing and checklist based approach for best pricing. Free client pack included.