Famous IE member!

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by Jacque, 19th Mar, 2007.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

For those of you who read Smart Investor mag, you shouldn't miss this month's edition with our very own "Jane" on the back inside cover, as a profile story. Talk about get up and go, and she looks good to boot!
    Well done Jane :D

2. _Sharon_

_Sharon_ Member

I just now read that very article and then sat down and opened InvestEd up and here is this thread!

Well done Jane!

3. Takestock

Takestock Well-Known Member

Well done Jane...

Jacque showed me the article and as usual you looked wonderful. Keep going strong and I look forward to hearing about your next project.

Cheers,

Steve P

Last edited by a moderator: 20th Mar, 2007
  4. MichaelW

MichaelW Well-Known Member

Awesome!

Well done Jane. Looking forward to reading about all your future projects as well.

Cheers,
    Michael.

5. Jane Pryor

Jane Pryor Active Member

Aww, shucks, thanks, Guys! Jacque made me do it. There were lots of gaps in the article (obviously the article spanned a 25-30 year period) so only half a story showed. But thanks anyway.

I've done a number of different projects, mainly buy, improve, hold, although the very last one was a three unit development with a partner, so we sold two and kept one. Silly, silly, of course, I should have kept them all, oops, ... I mean "We" should have kept them all, but not to be. Next time.

I'm sitting on my hands at present, still waiting for a great little buy on the Gold Coast right near the beach for $240k. This has been going on for over 12 months as a result of doing through families etc. This, of course, has restricted my buying power on other properties of which I would love to be doing right now.

Sooooo, my approach is this. Make this little purchase happen within the next two months; otherwise I will go ahead and do my next splitter/development type block in Brisbane (I know so well) and THEN purchase the little unit.

BTW, still figuring out how to upload photos of my last project onto the site. Might get my daughter to do that. She shrieks with horror whenever she see's my "album" on the hard drive. I'll see what I can do (I mean what "she" can do).

Cheers